Nationwide uses your network username and password to login to Box. Continue to login to Box through your network.
The Box Product (“box.com”) is a secure, third party content management solution for Nationwide business. It allows approved users to securely share, preview, access, and manage files within Nationwide. Certain associates will be permitted to access box.com from an approved personal device otherwise you must use your Nationwide issued PC or Mac. Under special circumstances and after approval, certain associates or business functions will be authorized to share data with 3rd parties. Below are guidelines you should follow when using Box.
• box.com is a temporary storage environment and is a third party tool. Please keep Nationwide data (including proprietary, member information, or confidential) on box.com only as long as you need to do so.
• As a general rule, Regulated Users will only be permitted to use box.com to share internally. Exceptions can be requested.
• Follow all company rules set forth in the Policy for Electronic Communication and Social Media (Section 3.10 of the Associate Policy Guide).
• It is recommended you delete files containing member data or sensitive Nationwide data from box.com when you have finished using it.
• box sync should only be used by approved users and in compliance with the short term storage nature of box.com.
• data contained with box.com should be included in any response you provide regarding a legal hold or regulatory inquiry.
• Nationwide may take any actions it determines are necessary to protect its interests or data. These actions could include revoking your box.com access or deleting your files without telling you.
Nationwide will periodically update this user policy and your continued use of box.com demonstrates your acceptance of those changes.